If you’re a fan of Starbucks, chances are you’ve received a Starbucks gift card at some point – whether as a gift from a friend or as a reward for being a loyal customer. These gift cards are a convenient and easy way to pay for your favorite drinks and snacks at Starbucks, and they make great gifts for any occasion.
But if you’re not sure how much money is left on your Starbucks gift card, don’t worry – it’s easy to check the balance. Here’s how to do it:
Option 1: Check balance online
One of the easiest and most convenient ways to check your Starbucks gift card balance is to do it online. Here’s how:
- Go to the Starbucks website and click on the “Gift Cards” tab.
- Click on the “Check Balance” option.
- Enter your gift card number and security code (found on the back of the card) in the designated fields.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button.
Your gift card balance will be displayed on the screen.
Option 2: Check balance in store
If you prefer to check your gift card balance in person, you can visit any Starbucks location and ask a barista to check the balance for you. Simply present your gift card to the barista, and they will be able to tell you how much money is left on the card.
Option 3: Check balance by phone
If you’re not able to visit a Starbucks location or you don’t have access to the internet, you can also check your gift card balance by phone. Here’s how:
- Call the Starbucks gift card customer service line at 1-800-782-7282.
- Follow the prompts to check your gift card balance. You’ll need to provide your gift card number and security code.
- Once you’ve entered this information, your gift card balance will be provided to you over the phone.
Option 4: Check balance using the Starbucks app
If you have the Starbucks app on your phone, you can also check your gift card balance using the app. Here’s how:
- Open the Starbucks app on your phone.
- Tap on the “Pay” option.
- Tap on the “Manage” button.
- Select the gift card you want to check the balance for.
- Your gift card balance will be displayed on the screen.
Tips and considerations:
- If you have multiple gift cards, you can check the balance for each one separately using any of the methods described above.
- If you’re not sure where to find your gift card number or security code, refer to the back of the card – these numbers are usually located near the bottom of the card.
- If you have a digital gift card (received via email), you can check the balance by following the instructions provided in the email or by logging into your Starbucks account online.
- If you have a physical gift card that has been lost, stolen, or damaged, you may be able to request a replacement card. Contact the Starbucks gift card customer service line for more information.
Overall, checking your Starbucks gift card balance is easy and convenient. Whether you prefer to do it online, in store, by phone, or using the Starbucks app, there are plenty of options to choose from. So next time you’re wondering how much money is left on your gift card, don’t hesitate to check the balance – it’s quick and easy to do!