Leftover Little Caesars pizza can be just as delicious as when it was first served, but only if it’s reheated properly. If you’re wondering how to go about reheating your leftover slice (or slices), here are some tips to help you get the best possible results.
Method 1: Oven
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the pizza slice(s) on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the middle of the oven and heat the pizza for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.
Method 2: Stovetop
- Place a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Place the pizza slice(s) in the pan.
- Heat the pizza for about 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.
Method 3: Microwave
- Place the pizza slice(s) on a microwave-safe plate.
- Heat the pizza in the microwave for about 1 minute, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is warm.
Tips for Reheating Little Caesars Pizza
- If you’re reheating multiple slices, be sure to space them out evenly on the baking sheet or in the pan to ensure that they reheat evenly.
- If the crust seems a bit soft after reheating, try turning on the broiler for a minute or two to give it a crispy boost.
- If you’re reheating a whole pizza, you may need to increase the cooking time slightly.
- If you want to add a little moisture to the crust, you can try misting it with a bit of water before reheating. This will help to soften it up and make it more pliable.
Reheating Little Caesars pizza is a simple process that can be done in the oven, on the stovetop, or in the microwave. With a little bit of care, you can enjoy your leftover pizza just as much as you did the first time around.