Wingstop is a popular chain of restaurants known for its delicious chicken wings, fries, and sides. If you’re interested in working at Wingstop, you may be wondering what age you need to be to be hired. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the hiring requirements for Wingstop, including the minimum age to work at the restaurant and what qualifications you’ll need to be considered for a job.
Minimum Age to Work at Wingstop
The minimum age to work at Wingstop is 16 years old. However, this may vary depending on the state and local laws. In some states, the minimum age to work in a restaurant is 18, so it’s important to check with your local Wingstop to confirm the minimum age for employment.
Qualifications for Working at Wingstop
In addition to meeting the minimum age requirement, there are a few other qualifications you’ll need to meet in order to be considered for a job at Wingstop. These include:
- High School Diploma or GED: Wingstop typically requires applicants to have a high school diploma or GED.
- Customer Service Experience: Wingstop values customer service and is looking for employees who have experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Availability: Wingstop requires employees to be available to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Reliability: Wingstop is looking for employees who are reliable and able to show up to work on time.
- Positive Attitude: Wingstop is looking for employees who have a positive attitude and a willingness to work as part of a team.
- Food Handling Experience: If you’re applying for a position that involves handling food, Wingstop may require you to have food handling experience.
- Language Skills: Depending on the location, Wingstop may require employees to have a certain level of language skills.
Wingstop has a variety of jobs available for those who meet the qualifications, such as:
- Cashier: Cashiers are responsible for taking orders, handling payments, and providing excellent customer service.
- Cook: Cooks are responsible for preparing food and following Wingstop’s recipes and procedures.
- Kitchen Staff: Kitchen staff are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the kitchen, and may also assist with food preparation.
- Food Runner: Food runners are responsible for delivering food to customers and ensuring that orders are correct.
- Shift Leader: Shift leaders are responsible for supervising employees, ensuring that the restaurant runs smoothly, and providing excellent customer service.
- Manager: Managers are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, including staffing, training, and customer service.
Wingstop is a popular chain of restaurants that hires employees who are at least 16 years old. To be considered for a job at Wingstop, you’ll need to meet the minimum age requirement and have a high school diploma or GED, customer service experience, and a positive attitude. Depending on the position you’re applying for, you may also need to have food handling experience, language skills, and availability to work flexible hours. Wingstop has a variety of jobs available, from cashier to managers, so there’s something for everyone. Keep in mind that the hiring requirements and available jobs may vary depending on the location.